Selecting the correct trading or serviceable area for a retail or business location can be problematic. So many factors influence the success of a shop or business location.
One of the most important is the ‘potential’ surrounding its location.
Catchment Mapper helps to optimise trading areas.
It utilises a combination of travel time, distance, demographic and business data to enable bricks or clicks businesses to locate and measure geographic opportunity.
It’s application helps clients answer:
- What is the population and profile of shoppers around a Business location?
- What is the optimal delivery area for a restaurant?
- What proportion of my local area can be reached in 5, 10 or 15 minutes by car?
- What geographic areas are suffering from poor service levels?
- Where do the highest concentrations of my target audience around a location.
- What franchise area will be able to support a new business?